1. Abolish the words fat and skinny from your vocabulary.
2. Refer to your body as a landscape, for a landscape that has peaks and troughs and imperfections is natural, and yet still beautiful. So is your body.
3. Chuck out those beauty magazines.
4. Stand naked at the mirror, acknowledge your bad areas. Then, each day, say something positive and realistic about them.
5. Don’t work out with the goal to lose weight, work out because you should treat your body like a temple. It is literally only existing to benefit you - treat it right.
6. Always wear sexy underwear, just for you. Because you feel good in it.
7. Join a yoga class, meditate, sit in the sun. Your mind plays a determining factor of your self worth. Only let it think positive thoughts.
2. scream at the sky, whisper secrets to the ocean, hold hands with clouds. the world is yours if you want it to be
3. do things that make you nervous and let the feeling consume you until you feel scared and alive and want to throw up
4. don’t worry about falling in love
5. pick flowers whenever you see them and leave them wherever you go
6. kiss all the things that make you happy and all the things that make you sad, kiss everything that makes you feel anything
7. weave stars into your clothes and always remember that you came from them and will go back to them again someday
8. never empty your pockets
9. light dead flowers on fire when you’re feeling sad, let their smell fill your lungs and make you forget about life
10. diet coca cola will make your head spin and your throat burn, drink it when you’re feeling like things are going to get bad
11. if a boy with pretty eyes asks you who you are, show him your scars and your freckles and your bruises and let him know that you are alive
12. the best people have electricity running through their veins and around their hearts, let them shock you
13. forget how old you are, it does not matter
14. if something or someone makes you want to run then do it, run until your legs go numb and your heart is about to explode and you forget how to breathe
15. when the world is asleep make the night your friend and you will become invincible
16. get lost in another city and don’t ask for directions
17. cry if you want to, but try not to drown in your tears
18. do not be afraid of the sight of blood or the sound of bones snapping or the smell of hospital beds
19. race the moon while you’re driving until you’re going faster than the speed of light
20. never sit still
— how to not understand life and be okay with it, alina guevara (via perfect)
— Anonymous (via realizes)